Thursday, June 28, 2007

News from Chris w/ picture

Chris has a new entry on his blog today....with a picture. I was so excited I about peed my pants. I called his dad right away to tell him. He didn't know yet because he didn't have time to check the blog before he went to work. He was so happy to know that Chris was able to post something. WE ARE ALL SOOOOO HAPPY!!
I have never understood just what was going through Chris's mind when he enlisted in the army, but then Chris has always marched to a different drummer. He has always been the one for adventure or more easily put, jumping in without looking. I wonder if he ever thought about where he might end up, with a war just starting in Iraq? That's something I'll have to talk to him about when he comes home, safe and sound. My mom used to say he lived his life growing up, "going hell bent for election" (not really sure what that phrase meant but she used to say it all the time. Just like my dad used to say "hell's bells" (that's even an odder thing to say!) Anyway, I'm going to have a good day, no matter what else happens.
Happy and sappy in Kansas.. Colleen

No comments: